As a regular contributor to the scikit-learn library, I developed areas of expertise that include Machine Learning, Text Mining and Natural Language Processing.
I have several years of experience in programming with Python, NumPy, SciPy and Java. I had the opportunity to work with data processing tools like Apache Hadoop, Apache Pig, Spark and indexing technologies such as Apache Solr and ElasticSearch.
I am well versed in Cloud Computing technologies to automate cluster deployments and continuous integration for data-intensive applications.
Upcoming Talks & Events
- June 16-17, 2014 - Paris
- April 9-17, 2014 - Montreal
- February 11-13, 2014 - Santa Clara
- November 6-7, 2013 - Budapest
- August 23-24, 2013 - Brussels
- June 24-29, 2013 - Austin
- Mar 19, 2013 - Santa Clara
- Mar 13, 2013 - Santa Clara
- Mar 7, 2013 - London
- Feb 26, 2013 - Paris
- Feb 8, 2013 - Paris